subota, 12. rujna 2009.

Mistfalls Village part 3 - Kyle returned?

Pyron just nods and goes his own way. I feel so imbarissed cause of that,now he thinks Im crazy,I cant believe this...
Jane: «I cant believe this...»
Gana: «What??»
Jane: «Look its Lagon.»
Gana: «So?»
Jane: «So?! Lets go and talk to him...»
Gana: «About what?»
Jane: «Huh,nevermind.»
I was confused. Why does Jane want to talk to Lagon. I hope she will not imbarisse me,again. «Gana,you know the truth.»
Gana: «Huh? Did u hear that?»
Jane: «Yes I did. We r one,remember? What truth you know?»
Gana: «I dont know...Im very confused.»
Jane: «Yeah,me too.»
We get to Lagon. It seems he was talking to someone. Someone behind a bush?
It was a dragon whelpling. His name was Spirit,and he was so cute. We led him to the village and showed him his hut. He was a bit scared but I talked to him. Everythings gonna be allright. I went for a walk, and I saw Pyron talking to some wolfs and a dragon. He looked at me but I turn my head away. They I look at him again,he was smilig at me so I smiled back.
Jane: «Quit blushing girl,thats LAME!»
Gana: «Shut up Im not blushing.»
Jane looks at me.
Jane: «You look red to me...»
I laugh then I look at Pyron again. He seemed confused but he laughed too. Oh no,he now thinks I was laughing at him,now Im more embarissed. I put my head down and leave. Pyron put his head down too,but continued smiling and talking to his friends. He was so cute. That reminds me,wheres Kyle? I didnt see him for a week.
Jane: «Theres your boyfriend.» she points to the sky.
I look up. Its Kyle!
Gana: «Kyleeeeeeee!!!» I yell. They I turn around to see wheres Pyron. He looked at Kyle. Kyle landed and huged me. I huged him too. He seemed,sad.
Gana: «Kyle where were u?»
Lagon: «KYLE! Get over here right now!» Lagon screamed,he wasnt happy.
Kyle: «Y-yes s-sir?»
Lagon: «Where have u been? I send you to pick up some food and water,what took u so long?»
Kyle: «S-sorry sir. I got too far away so I got lost...» he puts his head down.
Lagon : «Verry well. Put the food in the supply cave then get some rest.»
Kyle turns around.
Kyle: «We have to talk...» he says angry and leaves for the supply cave.
Jane: «Uh-oh,he knows your in love with Pyron,busted girl...»
Gana: «What?? Shut up Jane....»