petak, 28. kolovoza 2009.

Mistfalls Village part 2

What is wrong with me?! Dialouge mostly

Nella: «Feeling better?»
Gana: «What happened to me?»
Nella: «U were fighting Meldow,and u broke his leg and crushed his chest. I dont think hes gonna make it...»
I was shocked.
Gana: «What? U saying I killed him???»
Nella: «No. U didnt kill him,she did...»
Gana: «She? Who is she?»
Nella: «Ur...well ur imaginary friend...»
Gana: «What? I have an imaginary friend?»
Nella: «Yes. You created her the way u wanted her to be and u call her every time ur in some kind of trouble. You have to get rid of her Gana.»
Gana: «I...I dont understand. Am I sick? Mentaly?»
Nella: «Ummm,no. Ofcourse not.»
Gana: «I created someone I didnt even know about,until now. Does my...imaginary friend have a name?»
Jane: «Ofcourse I do you stupid brat!»
Gana: «What?!»
Nella: «Something wrong?»
Gana: «Dont you see her?»
Nella: «See who?!»
Jane: «Go on,tell her. Tell her that your crazy!»
Gana: «No,no...»
Nella: «Gana? Whats...?»
Jane: «Oh shut up you good for nothing...get out of my hut right now!»
Nella was confused «Gana,why are u being so mean to me?»
Jane: «Your still here?» I get up and roar. Nella got scared so she ran away.
Gana: «What the hell did u do to her? She was my friend!»
Jane: «Haha, she was a psyhologist Gana! I just save u from her. They all think ur nuts! Shes a trator...» I get out of the hut and walk towards the cantin,to get something to eat.
Jane: «Oh its so beautifull here. One day u all are gonna get killed...»
Gana: «What? Your crazy...»
Jane: «Oh no my dear friend...your crazy.»
Gana: «Shut up,ur embaressing me.»
We ...I mean I...came across Meldow.
Meldow: «Oh,no not u again!»
Jane: «Dont worry I'll eat him for you...»
Gana: «Stop it!»
Meldow: «ME? no Im not gonna stop it,get away from me u monster!»
Jane: «Hahaha...now Im gonna rip him appart so that hes gonna be all over this forest!»
Gana: «Meldow,its ok. Im not gonna hurt you..
Meldow and Jane: «What?»
Jane: «Why not? The little rat hurt you!»
Meldow: «Really?»
Jane: «NO!»
Gana: «Yes...»
Jane: «Oh spare me....»
Gana: «Im so so sorry for what she...for what I did to you.»
Meldow: «No,it was my fault Gana. I made u angry. I deserve this.»
Jane: «No,once ur dead then u deserve it...»
I start to cry. Jane looks at me.
Jane: «Oh no,please dont cry!»
Meldow: «Dont cry Gana. Its ok. Can you forgive me for chalanging u?»
Gana: «Yes. Now im just gonna go and...»
Lagon: «We have a new member. Hes in the forest by the waterfall,go and check him out. I have to deal with something....»
Gana: «Whats his name?»
Lagon: «Umm...Pyron.»
Pyron? Sonds so familiar. Oh well,I went to the forest to check on him. He was siting by the waterfall. He seems sad.
Gana: «Pyron?» he turns around «Welcome. Umm...are you allright?»
Pyron: «My family is out there somewhere. And I have to save them»
Gana: «Get some rest for now. Dont worry we will find them.»
Jane: «Yeah right....what a lie!»
Gana: «Shh!»
Pyron: «Huh?»
Gana: «Nothing...»