subota, 12. rujna 2009.

Mistfalls Village part 4 – The Heartbrake kid

After a few minutes I got to a valley and found Kyle there. Pyron was chatting with some friends of his and eating something Kyle broth home today. It was a bit cold night so everyone got arround the fire place and talked,including Spirit and Pyron,who were new this last week. Crikets were singing.
Gana: «Kyle? You wanted to talk with me?»
Kyle turns around: «Hey...uh...yeah shure.»
Jane: «You okay?»
Kyle: «Um,no. Gana,I...I...»
Oh no,this doesnt sound right...
Kyle: «I did love you...but...»
Oh no,this definatly doesnt sound right...
Kyle: «I think its time...»
Oh no,dont say it! Dont say it Kyle! I look down.
Kyle: «Time to brake up.»
He sad it. He really...sad that. What did I do wrong? Did I deserve this? Was it Pyron?
Gana: «Wh...why Kyle?»
Kyle: «I dont know...» he looks down. Hes very nervous and sad.
Gana: «But...I love you Kyle.» I start to cry a bit.
Kyle looks at me. He had tears in his eyes,he was shaking...and so was I.
Kyle: «Gana...I ....»
Jane: «Do you love me Kyle??»
He put his head down. So Jane repeats the question : «Do you love me!?!?»
Kyle looks up,a tear comes out from his right eye. He puts his head down again and says,with his gentle voice,the word I never expected: «No...»
He flyes away.
I was standing very still. My heart was broken I was shaking. I wasnt even blinking cause of the shock,cause of the pain I couldnt move. Suddanly I fall down and start to cry. Cry like I never cryed before. I was in such pain,shock and cold. Very cold.
Jane: «Gana...Im so,so sorry.»
I didnt say anything,I was crying very loud.
Voice: «G..Gana? Im so sorry...»
I look up. It was Pyron. So I ran towards him and hug him. I felt warmer,I felt happyer when I was with him.
Gana: «Pyron,you heared us?» I sad thru tears.
Pyron: «Yes. I heared you asking him does he love you. So I wanted to see whats happening....I thought he was attacking you,Im sorry I didnt mean to..»
Gana: «Its okay....Its okay.»