ponedjeljak, 14. rujna 2009.

Lights out - Flashforward - "Is it a lie?"

„Pyron,get Angel out of here and run!!!“ I screamed. The bulding was colapsing. We had only few seconds to get out of here. „No I will not leave you Gana!“ Pyron sad.
„Go or our child will die,and we will loose the war...“ we looked at eachother „I will be fine. I promice...“ Pyrons eyes were full of tears,he turns around,takes Angel and runs away...
„MOOOM NO!!“ I could hear her screaming. „Mom! Mommy!Mommy come baaack!!“ the screams fade away. I strat to cry. So this is it?
„Gana,lets try one more time.“ Says Jane.
„We tryed everything,Pyron tryed too. Its no use.“ I look down.“I love you Pyron,take care of Angel. We have been loosing a lot of battles...and now its our turn to win the war!“ Jane looks at me,she smiles. "No we r not gonna die like this,hold on..." A bright light flashes,I couldnt see anything. The bulding colapses.
Pyron and Angel flew out of the bulding and fell into a small river. They were shaking. „Its okay we are safe...“ Pyron says and hugs Angel.
„Whe...wheres my mommy?“ she askes very scared.
Pyron looks up and sees the bulding. It was completly destroyed,only whats left of it were ruins and Burakis machines,Dragon killers and Aerostats. „No,no,....no,no,NOO!“ he screams „Daddy!“ Angel runs towards him and hugs him. „She promiced...she...she promiced! YOU PROMICEED!“ he screams again.
Angel looks at Pyron,then at whats left of he Great Hall,then she looks at Pyron again.
„Shes not coming back...is she?“
Sudanlly 2 Aerostats and 3 Dragon killers start shooting!