četvrtak, 17. rujna 2009.

Jane of the Bulcori guard part 1 - A part untold

Mistfalls village is gone...gone. am I gone too? I dont know where am I. Where am I? Can someone hear me??
Voice: «Gana...your in a world between death and life. In the middle...»
Gana: «What? Am I dead?»
Voice: «No,neither dead or living...»
Gana: «Wheres Jane? What did she do?»
Voice: «Shes taking control...in order to fix things»
....

Nera runs very fast from Pyron and the others. Shes outof breath. Lagon and the others were following her. «NERA COME BACK!» but she didnt listen,she was runing. She came across us finally. «Ok Im here,but we have to go fast cause they are following me!»
Jane: «I'll take care of them...» Jane stands infront of them.
Pyron: «Gana?» he says «Oh my God...» he looks at Lagon «She has red eyes!»
Lagon: «Its the clone,thats not Gana its Anag! She has the real Gana and Nera hidden somewhere!» but Pyron felt something to «Anag» like he knew that was Gana,the real Gana. He looked deep insed her eyes... «PYRON!!!» he hears screaming. «Thats Gana!» Before he could do anything Jane starts to scream. She emited high-pitched sonic vibrations that can inflict intense damage on living tissue and inanimate objects. The others fall down. They were yelling and keeping theyre ears closed with wings,but it was useless. But Lagon «pushed» her so she fell. He used little bit of thelecinesiss. But that wasnt good,Jane easily gets angered...specially when her powers fail. So she looked at Lagon,very angry.
Jane: «You shouldnt have done that,Lagon»
Lagon: «You can all go to hell...specially you!»
Jane is now more angered: «This may hurt just a little...»
Pyron: «No,no nooo!»
Jane ran towards him very fast,bite his neck and threw him in the air. She jumped after him,grabbed him and flew with him very high. Everyone was looking at them
Nera: «Say goodbye to your dear friend.» and she smiles
Pyron: «No!» he says and blows fire at Nera,but Nera blocked it and and inflicked pain into Pyron. He fell down. «Pyron let them go,they are too strong,LAGON!» says Spirit. Jane was fighting Lagon in the sky,they were falling real fast so Jane grabbed Lagon and pushed him down,so he hit the ground and Jane landed normally. With her red eyes,she looked at everyone,introducing herself as a strong and powerfull dragoness. «Master Bulco...I warned them but they didnt listen.» she sad to him then looked at Pyron and the others «I hope that will teach you a lesson,you think you can defeat me? Well your wrong cause Im more powerfull then you!» Jane and Nera turn away and headed to the rest of the Bulcori guard.
Voice: «I can defeat you in a fair battle,Jane!»
Jane: «Who sad that?»
Pyron: «I did...»
Jane: «Hahaha! Your weak and naive...I will not fight you,your just a waste of time.» she says sand turns away
Pyron: «COWARD!»
Jane stoppes. And lookes at him very angry....
Jane: «What did u call me?»
Pyron: «Coward!»
Jane comes closer to Pyron: «Say that Im a coward,one more time...»
Pyron: «No...I'll tell you that ur a coward if you wont fight me...»
Jane looks at him and thinks....
Jane: «Well I can sence your weakness...»she comes closer «and I can smell your blood,you are very tasty Pyron» she smiles «Its a deal...»
Spirit: «Pyron no! Your crazy! She could kill you!»
Jane: «Well finally theres someone smart! Well this is your last chance red one,and if you loose I will kill you,if you win I will let you and ur friends go...»
Pyron: «And...BRING...GANA...BACK!»
Jane thinks..
Jane: «Very well...I'll bring her back...so its on?»
Pyron: «Your on! One on one!»
Jane smiles: «Hehe...this will be fun!»