srijeda, 12. kolovoza 2009.

The future glimpse - Is it a lie?

«So you are Draco. I was on the Draco Island with my friends to save Spyro and Cynder.» I sad. Draco and I were in a tunel what humans called the subway. It was pretty dark and quiet. «Yes I know. Im the owner of Draco Island...was» he says. «Owner? How come we never found you? Were you....normal before?»
«Yes,I was normal. I now remember. I was guarding Spyro and Cynder from Burakis forces. They came there long before you and your friend came. Many,many times. And I allways beat them. But when they came again,they didnt want Spyro and Cynder,they wanted me,so they captured me and put me to sleep for many days. I dont know what were they doing to me,I just know that when I woke up I felt a bit different but I didnt know how. I was stronger and faster. So,it seems that they killed me and made a robot of me. A dragon killer.» he explains. I came a bit closer. «Dont blame it on yourself. Its okay.» We looked at eachother and smiled. He was coming closer to me. It looked like he wants to kiss me. I didnt know what to do. Suddanly he stops. «Well done Draco. You did what we could not do. Congratulations,you killed Gana» he was shaking a bit. «Whats wrong Drac....agh!» he grabed me by the neck and started to strangle me. I...cant...breathe. his eyes turned red. «Im sorry Gana. Its time you die!» «Aaaaa» I tryed to kick him,I scratch him with my claws. I ripped his skin off on his chest,he didnt feel a thing. I was dieing. «Draco...STOP! please....stop it.» he looks at my belly. Like he saw something. «Let go!» I yell and so he did. What happened? Dont know,dont care Im free I have to get out. Now the whole Brinsopnet knows Im here. «Shes...pregnant. I couldnt kill her. No,I have to save her.» he says and looks up. «Oh no. Wasps again.» he looks at me. I was runing towards the exit. «Gana,no!! Stop,your gonna get killed! Wasps are out there,its an AMBUSH!» I wasnt listening. I cant trust him,I just kept runing until I got out. I look around,noone was there. I start to fly. «Gana look out!» I look behind me «Oh no. The harvester!» or the collector. He collects dragons and takes them to the headquarters of Brinsopnet as prisioners. Draco flyes up. Whan I saw him I start flying away from him as quick as possible. The harvester starts shooting,but since Draco was after me he has do dodge those too. It was like a storm. «The storm? Right.» I turn around «EAT THIS!» I yell and a lightining storm starts. «Ah!» almoast hit him. «Gana,stop it. Gana,do the mist!» he yelled. Why does he wane me to do the mist? Oh well,the robots cant see when its all misty,so I did. I was the only one who could see thru that mist. The harvester stopped shooting. I saw Draco landed,he was walking to the direction where I had to go. «Oh no you dont.» I landed and hide behind a car. I still have no idea what for the humans were using those things. Draco was passing me by. I was walking behid him and attacked him. But he dodged my attack. «Gana let me explain» I didnt listen,I attacked him again but he dodge it again. «They sent me the virus! I didnt want to kill you!» he tryes to explain but I kept attacking him. «Gana stop!» I didnt listen I attacked again but he punched me so hard that I flyed across the air 10 meters from him and I hit a building. «Oh no!» he ran to me. «Gana Im so sorry you okay» «DONT TOUCH ME!» I yell and I fire ice shards at him. He fell on the ground. «Gana,please.» «Oh dont you Gana me!» I say and I kick him «Why should I give you a second chance? You are dangerous Draco and they have a conection with you. When the Brinsopnet sends signals to everyone it sends signals to you too. You picked it up and you followed the order. Thanks for the information now I know that the entire army of machines is after me! They know Im here!» he stands up «Gana...I didnt kill you. I cant kill you.» he says and comes closer to me «Im not the one who will kill you,Pyron is» «What? Oh spare me...Im the one that can predict the future!» «That future is being shadowed! You have a trator in your group.»