utorak, 18. kolovoza 2009.

Somethings getting in the way,somethings just about to brake,I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane

«Ah!» I wake up. «That was a strnge...wait? I get pregnant? Oh,mom was right,Pyron is handsome!!» I laugh. I was all alone. It was too quiet. Somethings not right.

«Hello Gana.»

«Huh?» I turn around «Bulco? What r u doin here?!»

«I was flying,breathin fresh air u know? Then I saw u here so I thought we can chat.»

he sad comming closer to me. I was a bit scared.

«Wha...what do u w-want Bulco?»

«Hehe...»he smiled and came closer,he wisperes «I know ur secret!» he smiles

«Secret? What secret?»

«Gana...I remember what u were doing first. They lied to you. You havent been out for 3 years,thats impossible. You have been working with me....»

I was confused. How come I dont remember? «Remember,Jane?»

«Jane? My names not Jane.» I looked into his eyes

«Thats how you called yourself. While you were working ofcourse...»

«Working on what?!»

«You really dont remember? Oh well its time I tell you everything...Jane. I mean...Gana?» he smiles again. «You were,and since you still havent left the goup,you are a member of the Bulcori guard. Once a member,allways a member. When you first aried,you volonteerd to go and test the drug. I tryed to stop u but u wanted it so bad that I had to let u go.» I was getting angry. I dont know whats wrong with me. «I see ur coming back,Jane. Your red eyes give everything away.» he smiles again «Now..heres what you have to do...»