ponedjeljak, 24. kolovoza 2009.

Red eyes,darkness,lightning storms....a Village!

I was lost. I have a headacke,somethings bothering me. It was real misty but since I control the weather I made it clear. «Oh,a Village?» I entered the Village and look around. «HOLD IT!» someone sad. «Who are you,girl?» a blue dragon asked me followed by two wolfs. «Your the leader I prosume?» I ask
Lagon: «I prefere to be called,Lagon. And you still havent answered my question.»
Gana: «Oh,Im sorry. My name is Gana. Im lost,can...can you...?»
Lagon: «Did u made the mist disapear?» he interupted me.
Gana: «Umm...yeah. thats one of my gifts,to control the weather.»
Lagon: «That is very useful. Its been fog for years here. Thanks to you,sunshine came to Mistfalls Village.»
Gana: «Mistfalls Village? My mom sad my first stop will be here,but thats all I remember...»
Same time: «GANA!!»
Gana: «Nera,Robbie...Kyle!! oh your safe!!» I ran towards them
Nera: «We were so worried about you!»
Robbie: «We were searching for you long time,then we came across the village,hoping to find some help....»
Kyle: «OH,thank God your here.»
He sad and huged me. «Im not letting u out of my sight,ever.»
Nera: «So,did u find the famouse Pyron?»
Gana: «Wha..Whos that?»
Robbie: «Ummm...never mind,we mixed up things a little. Noone importaint.»
Nera looked at him shocked. She called him over to talk about it. And who the hell was Pyron? I dont know. Never heared of him.
Gana: «Oh...»
Kyle: «U okay?»
Gana: «Headacke. I need some rest....»
It was cloudy,I senced the rain is coming here. A lightningstorm. «Right now...our future isnt that great.» I say quietly and fall asleep.
Bulco: «She reached the Village just like u wanted it master....hahahahah!»