petak, 28. kolovoza 2009.

Mistfalls Village part 1

2 weeks later...
Lagon: «Gana u became a true member of our group. You help us with the weather....»
Gana: «Hahaha! Funny.»
We both laughed. Lagon has geat sence of humor,although hes blue and he lost his wife. Oh,Im so sorry.
Lagon: «Listen,take care of the villge for short time,I have to go find a missing friend.»
Gana: «Hey,u need help?»
Lagon: «No!»
He sad and flew away. Among many creatures that were here long before me,that r most experienced,he had chosen me to be the leader when hes gone. Wow,thats nice. I got up a high rock where usually Lagon sit there to talk to the villagers and bring them bad and good news. Mostly bad news. The villagers look up at me. They were confused. One of the villagers sad: «Hey,only the leader can go up that rock!»
Gana: «Lagon left for a short time so he choose me to be the leader while hes gone.»
The villagers were angry. They dont want me to be the leader.
«Why you? Why not Wolverine for Gods sake?!» the ywere mad and started to yell in same tone. I was embarissed and sad.
Gana: «SHUT UP!» I yell. I was looking at them and they were looking back. They start to yell even more and start throwing eggs and bananas and tomatoes at me. I blocked every throw with my wings. But some smartypaints threw a rock at me from the distance and I fell down. The yelling and food throwing stopped. I was so mad.
Gana: «ok,whos idea was to throw a damn ROCK AT ME?!?!?»
Meldow: «Mines...»
It was a black cat. A pretty big one so I guessed he was a wild cat.
Gana: «And who are you?»
Meldow: «Oh Im sorry. Im Meldow. And Im here to make every new members life, that I dont like,miserable. And Gana,I really dont like you....»
The villagers yell and agree.
Meldow continues: «How about u and me have a fight?»
Gana: «Ummm,no. I'll pass.»
Meldow: «Puff...what a leader!» he sad sarcastic «She really hit the spot. Hahah,what a wimp,ur a baby.» all the villagers start to laugh at me. I was real sad,and mad as hell.
Gana: «QUIET! I accept.»
Meldow: «Hhehe....lets see what u got.»
The villagers form a cyrcle so that Meldow and I come to the middle and fight.
Meldow: «I'll crash you back into the whole u crawled out.»
By saying that he made me furyous. As soon as the bell rang I an towards him and seized him. I jumped in the air with him. Meldow tryed to escape my grab but it was a too strong bite. If he made any wrong turns Id crush him with my sharp teeth. As soon as we were in the air I crushed him back on the ground with my dive attack. He couldnt moove.
Meldow: «Aahhhh! That HURTS! U broke my leg! U stupid....»
Gana: «Shut up,there are 256 bones in ur body» I say and come closer to him «Thats ONE!!!!» I turn around. «Time will heal that,but that didnt hurt so much like ur words hurt me. And that,will leave a mark in my heart forever. And I will NEVER forgive you!» I look at the villagers. «Who else wants some?!?!?! Im the leader while Lagons gone. You understand that? You eat when I say u eat. You go to sleep when I tell u to go to sleep. You talk when I tell you to talk and you will obey every order I make,if ur bothered with that then DEAL with it!!!!» I could see them. The fear in theyre eyes. They were shaking. My head started to hurt and I blacked out. I woke up in my hut,there was a human who was looking after me.
Nella: «Its ok. Im Nela and Im ur doctor.»
I smiled. Then I woke up. I looked around and I was alone in my hut. My head hurts so bad. I cant remember anything.