petak, 31. srpnja 2009.

Captured

Its been 5 days from our trip to Mistfalls Village,and we were very tired. «Lets land over there to get some rest» Nera sujested so we land on a valley. It was a beautyfull nightsky. «They have x-rays so they are much better hunters in the dark» «What did you say?» I asked Nera. «Huh?» she was confused «Noone sad anything Gana.» Kyle sad and came closer to me. They have x-rays? Better hunters in the dark? What was that? Well I guess Im imagening things and its not a first time. I allready miss my home. I look in Neras eyes,then Kyles and Robbyes. They are all worried too. What happens next? I dont know. I lay down to get some sleep,but I couldnt. «Come...come to me. Come!» I open my eyes and look around. My friends were sleeping. «Your times up» «What?» I started to follow the voice and got into the forest. It was quiet. «GET HER!» I hear someones voice and turn around. «AH!»
blackout.

«So,you say that Buraki took over the...» I interupted him «NO! He didnt take over the world. There are many creatures who fight againts him.» I sad «But you are outnumbered by machines,right?» Draco looked into my blue eyes. I started to cry. «No,Gana. Dont cry.» he came closer and huged me. «We have lost many battles...» I sad and look into his eyes «...but now its our turn to win the war.» I look up «Get DOWN!»


«Aaaah!» I screamed. Where am I? What was that? «Aaaaaaaa! Help! Is there somebody?» I yelled. I was in a cage and tryed to get out. Somebody opens the door and comes closer to me. «Get her into the lab. Its about time you woke up missy. Time is running out and master Buraki is inpacient. He has allready a new plan and we are working on it.» Sad the man. Buraki? Whos Buraki? Working on what? «All of them died sir.» later came his assistent I prosumed. «Ah...its the same with everyone.» he sad looking at the ground. Then he lookes at me «Lets hope that this one survives» he sad and left. «What? NOOO! Let me out of here! Im not your guinea pig you PIG!» I was so afraid. If everyone died,then Im gonna die forshure. Woah...whats happening to me. I fell down. I cant walk. Im so weak. «Felling sick arent we? Well thats becouse you havent been eating or drinking for 3 years!» the assistent sad «WHAT?!» I was shocked «3 years? But thats not possible. I was out for 3 years?» «Yes,now when we give you this drug you will sleep forever or you will be the most powerfull dragon. Even more powerfull then the purple dragon. Yes? Hahahahaah!» the purple dragon? They put me on a bed and tie me up. I was weak,I couldnt fight. When they were bringing me to the room I saw some robots that worked on something huge,little flying machines that flyed around a room that I believed it was a testing room. «Aerostat fly!» sad a scientist «Aerostat attack!» as soon as he gave the order the machine,I mean,the Aerostat started shooting on a dummy. The dummy exploded. For what are they using those things? For no good at all. «Give her the drug» sad the man. So this is it? They gave me 2 doses of the drug. I felt the poison runing thru my vanes. I slowly close my eyes. «Shes out too sir. What will we do?» he was disapointed «Put her in the Zone.» he sad and left. They untie me and drag me thru a hallway. «Aaaaaaaar!» I screamed. A ball of steam surrounded me and killed the scientist. There was fire in the hallway. The alarm started. I made a hole in the wall to I escaped easily. «Hmm,she survived the drugs. Bring me her here,NOW!» sad Buraki to a dragon. «Im counting on you Bulco,you take care of Gana!» he noded and left after me.

I pushed Draco and he fell down. So I ran towards the robot that looked like a human sceleton but much stronger. He saw me and started to run twards me. «I will destroy you you stupid machine!» I yell and jump. He jumpied too. What? He can jump that high?! I tryed to avade but he grabed me and slamed me to the ground. The machine starts punching me. I pick up that broken peace of glass and I stabbed him in his neck. «He lost the sence of direction.They know where we are, we have to get out of here. RUN!»