srijeda, 29. srpnja 2009.

Go,now!

Flora opens her eyes and looks around. It was dawn. She was shaking. «Mom?» I sad quietly «What hapened to you,you seem...are you sick or something?» I asked
«Oh Gana!» she jumped out of the bed and huged me «Umm...yeah it was 3 hours since you last saw me,I miss you too. Now can you tell me whats going on?»
we sit down. «Gana,you have to leave this place. Bring Kyle,Robby and Nera with you.» she sad nervously «Mom,why? Whats going on?» I was afraid
«I never looked so far into the future. But I have to tell you something. Theres a storm coming Gana. Judgement day is not a faryie tail,its gonna happen. In 3 years from this day at 6:18 p.m. you cant stop it,you have to survive it!» she was shaking «Mom,Judgement day had to happen 2 years ago,and we stoped it. Now quit talkin stupid stuff. Im not gonna leave!» I sad «You have to! You will be the leader alongside your mate Pyron. You have to survive. The future depends on it! And your daughter...» «STOP IT!» I yelled. «I dont know who Pyron is and how can he be my mate? Is he good looking?» she rolled her eyes «Yes he is. Now GO!» she sad
«But...» she interupted me «I am the leader and when I say you go,you GO! Do as I say now!» I looked at her «GO!» so I did. I picked a few things and called my friends. I explained what happened. So we left Ewok Village. To where? I do not know. My mother sad that shes gonna send me hints time to time. So I trusted her. It seems that the real war,will begin sooner then we thought. the first glipmse was a village surrounded with Mist. Mistfalls Village?