petak, 24. srpnja 2009.

The reason


The reason Im here is beacouse I started this story on youtube and more people sigend up for it. So I decided that people who join later the story can read the beginning of the story here.
Im gonna start with the story on monday. Its really nice,so I hope you all enjoy it.
my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LinaFann093

So about my character:
Name: Gana
Special Ablities: controls the weather, can see the future
Elements:
-Blue lightning(electricity)
With this element I can travel at high speeds and can reach temperatures hot enough to extend some distance into the ground (while runing). cause of that and electrical impulse that sends signals to radars,humans can track and hunt me down. Thats why I never use that gift.
-Heating
I convert my electricity element into heat. The heat that can reach temperatures over 50,000 °C, it spreads around me in a form of steam.
Family:
Jewel-brother
Robin-older sister
Flora-mother
boyfriend in story: Pyron!