subota, 5. lipnja 2010.

Thru the cornfields

Allways I would watch Pyron. I was in the air around him. I was in the cold winter mornings he spent with Nera. And sometimes Pyron would think of me. But he began to wonder,maybe it was time to put that memory away. Maybe it was time to let me go.
Angel played catch with Sprit. She grew up. She is so beautifull. My little girl,turned 17. I am so proud of her. «Got it!» She yelled. But she stopped and looked at the hut where my murdere was staying. She was feeling uncomfortable around him eversince I died. Like she knew what happened. My murderer had finally tuned instincts. He knew my daughter had began to wonder about the solitary dragon who lived in the green hut. She seemed intent on crowding him and he resented it. He began to feel a familiar ich. Buraki: «She knows...you know what you have to do...»
So he followed the order and came up with a plan. He was building something in the woods at the place where he murdered me. Pyron saw him and came to check on him . «What are you doing? You hunting?» he asked him. «Uhmm...yes!!» he answered. «Need help?» «Its ok I can do it alone...» «Nono...allow me.» Pyron sad and started helping him around the project. He also looked around. Suddanly he felt fear. He flinched,he heard my scream for help. «You ok Pyron ?» Pyron looked at him. «Umm...you better go take rest Pyron.» he sad and took off. Pyron was looking at him. Pyron.... he heard my voice. «Huh!» he gasped «Wai....waaait! Stop! What did you DO WITH GANA?!?! You son of a b****!!! What did you do to heeeeeeeeeeer?!?» He was flying after him but it was fog so he couldnt see where he went. He came back to Ember and told Lagon everything. «But you need evidence,proof that he killed her Pyron!» Lagon sad to that «I know....I just,feel it. Its in the air around him.» «Well the police doesnt feel it. You gotta have proof. I know he has been acting wieard lately,but he can also be just sad and depressed.» Pyron didnt say anything. «where are yo going?» Lagon asked «To take a walk...» he sad and left. But he wasnt going for fresh air,he wanted to kill my murderer. He knew deep inside he is guilty. He saw him leaving his hut and went to a cornfield. He went after him. I was looking.
«I want him dead!» I sad «I want him...cold and dead! With no blood in his vanes!» I turned to Arya. She kept her head down. «Look at me. Look at what he did to me.» I was saying thru tears «What am I now? The dead girl? The lost girl? The missing girl?!? IM NOTHING!»
Pyron entered the cornfields. «Where are you?! Come out and face me! Come out! Oh I see you!» Pyron jumped but not at him. He pounced a werewolf. The werewolf got scared and attacked Pyron. «NOOOO! Pyrooooon!» I screamed. The werewolf hurt him bad. He didnt move. I cryed.