subota, 5. lipnja 2010.

Final goodbye and Justice is served

Lagon and others found Pyron and broth him to the hospital. He was sleeping. I knew then,he would never give me up. He would never count me as one of the dead. He had loved me as much as he could. I had to let him go. I entered a hut and looked around. The hut where my murderer lives. I saw him. He was just sitting. Looking at an old vault. I felt some vibes. My body....he put my body in that vault. He got up and covered that vault with some old blankets and took it with him to a sink hole. I didnt bother to follow him. I thought of Pyron and appeared in the room where he was sitting. Thinking of me,of what I would do now. «Pyron...» I sad. He looked at the window. He was confused. He close his eyes. I walked closer to him. «Open your eyes!» I say quietly. He opens his eyes and sees me. «G...Gana!?» he was in shock. «I love you Pyron.» I sad «I love you too Gana» we kissed
My murderer threw my body in the sink hole by the time Lagon and other catched up with him. He was declared innocent cause there was no evidence of him that he killed me. He felt safe and sad at same time. He left Ember to start a new life. He got in a village called Brookley where he lived a normal life and he decided to take his secrets with him to the grave. But his live was coming to an end...while he was going home he took an old shortcut over a bridge that hasent been active for over 200 years. When he was walking over it the bridge colapsed. He took flight but parts from the bridge hit him in the head,he fainted and fell and the whole bridge fell on him. His body has never been found. That prooves that there is a God and his destiny has been written long time ago.
Few days later,when Pyron and Angel came to my room, I realized that all this time, I had been waiting for them. I had been waiting so long, I was afraid they wouldn't come. Nobody notices when we leave. I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. At best you might feel, a whisper or the wave of a whisper, undulating down. I was here for a moment, and then I was gone.