subota, 5. lipnja 2010.

The Place Between

Misteryous dragon: «Gana,can you come with me for a few minutes to the forest? I need to show you something...»
Gana: « Sure.»
I went with him there,not worried and not thinking what will happen. I was so naive. «What is it?» I asked him. «Its over here. Look!» He sad pointing at something. «I dont see anything!» I sad «Come closer....» So I did. «...dont worry,I am not gonna hurt you.» I looked at him. I began to feel fear. I did not trust him. So I wanted to go. «Umm...sorry but I have to go. Pyron is waiting for me.» «No he is not...dont lie to me.» he sad. «Be polite,Gana.» I was afraid. I tryed to runaway but he stopped me. I couldnt move. I was cold. I closed my eyes.

I'm slipping away, that's what it feels like, life is leaving me, but I'm not afraid; then I remember: There is something I am meant to do; somewhere I am meant to be.
«Pyron?» I saw the red dragon looking at the beautifull horizon. «Pyron!!» I ran towards him. He looked at me,but didnt say anything,he was just standing there on the big rock. «Pyron!» I ran thru the corn fields towards him,but I fell into the water. As I was getting closer to Pyron it was getting deeper and deeper.

«Oh it's time to get ridd of this last piece of her stuff...» my murderer sad and threw the necklace that Pyron gave to me in the water.

The water was getting deeper and deeper. I couldnt stand. Something was pulling me to the bottom. «Pyrooon!» I took breath and sank to the bottom. The water disappeared. I opened my eyes and got up. I was in a forest. «Is this yours?» Anakin asked Pyron while he was sitting on a large rock watching the sunset. He looked at the little cristal blue neklace he gave to me few months ago. «Wha...where did you get that?!?» I gasped. He was scared and sad and angry at same time. The emotions...feelings were mixing up in his heart. «I found it. At the coast. Waves mustave brought it here. When I saw it I sniffed it, and it lead me to you» I never hated anyone. I never felt anger or fury. But now that is the only thing I feel. My murderer can live in one moment for a long time. He could feed of the memory over and over again. He was a monster. Faceless. Infinite. But then he would feel it. The emptyness returning. And the need would rise in him again.

Buraki: «I can still see you. I can still make you do things you would never ever do. Bad things,that noone would ever do!»
Misteryous dragon: «No,leave me alone!!!»

Anakin sit next to Pyron. He looked at my neklace «I never knew a dead dragon. I used to think that dragons are lost,frozen...»
«It means gone! Shes gone...» sad Pyron
«But what if she isnt. What if shes...still here?» Anakin looked at the neklace and remembered. Remembered what happened:
«3 nuts to go....this is so fun....Im so bored.» Anakin sad. He was walking thru the woods. Sudanlly he heard someone running. He turned around «Gana?»
I ran pass him,screaming for help. Anakin looked in shock,he didnt believe what he saw. «Oh no... whats happening?»
Anakin told Pyron what he saw there in the woods. He followed the path to where I was going and saw the neklace at the coast. «What? You mean,you saw her alive?» Pyron was confused. «No...I dont know. It was something I never seen before. I felt goosebumps ,then I turned around and saw her. She was running,passed me and screaming for help. Then she sudanlly faded away. And Pyron, I usually feel goosebumps if theres presance of a ghost close to me.» Pyron was in shock. He sad nothing,he just left.
«You are not suppose to do that!»
I flinched and looked around. «Im up here.» I looked up. «Do what?» I asked. «You touched him,that fox. Thats why he saw you. You are not suppose to do that,do you want him to live with the memory to the rest of his life?»
«Huh? Who are you?» The dragoness landed. She was white with gold eyes,her wings were feathers. She was beautifull,like an angel. «Im Arya. Nice to meet you Gana.» «Arya is a strange name.» I sad and smiled. «yeah I know, but its not mine, I borrowed it. You can do a lot of things up here.» she sad and walked away. «Hey,wait!» I followed her. «up here? You mean,like .... heaven?» she laughed «You are so funny....» I was confused «This is not heaven. Youre not there yet.» she explained. «Then what....» i didnt finish the sentance. My breath was taken away by the beauty of the nature that surrounded us. On the right side was a beautifull day. There was a river and a valley with lots of flowers that continued the path to the left side. On the left side it was midnight,full moon shining and sky,with millions of stars. That was the most beautifull thing I have ever seen. «Oh my.... this place...isnt heaven,isnt Earth...its bits of both!» I smiled. I felt happy again. Arya sad that there was a wide,wide heaven. Beyond everything we knew. Where there was no cornfield,no memory,no grave. But I wasnt looking beyond yet. I was still looking back. «you cant go back» Arya sad. I looked at her. «who are you?» I asked and stepped back. «Its over,come with me.» she sad. «I dont know you. Why are you here?» I asked. «You need to let go of Earth. Youre dead Gana,you have to leave.» I didnt say anything. I was looking at her. «I have to go home.» I finally sad. I took flight. I flew for sometime,then I saw a casibo. I landed and got in there. I saw Pyron. «Pyron....»I sad. He was with Angel in our room in Ember. He looked thru the window. Like hes looking at me. Like he knows where am I. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Arya came. «Its ok...Pyron knows Im here. He knows that Im ok.» I smiled.
«Dad?» Angel opened her eyes. «I saw momy. She came to me. She kissed me on the forehead.» Pyron hugged her «I saw her too.» he sad and layed down with her. «Gana,we miss you.» he sad quietly.