nedjelja, 6. lipnja 2010.

Has the future really been written?

I open my eyes. «That was a wieard dream.» I got up and drinked water. I was looking at the horizon,then I saw someone. A withe dragon with golden eyes. Her wings were like feathers. «What the....A....A-A..» It was her. The dragoness from my dream? Arya? «Gana. You have to stop him before that future becomes the truth» The future? Oh my God,is it possible that my powers have returned. I never looked so deep into the future before. I gotta go warn everyone. I gotta find... «Find your murderer, Flame. Try to stop him,heal him before he gets the message from Buraki.» «Message from Buraki?» I asked «Yes,he is the reason why Flame will kill you. Buraki controls him,you gotta lock him up and destroy the mind controling particles that Buraki has inflicted in his vanes and brain!» «How do I do that?!» I asked «Use your gifts!» she sad and vanished. I ran back to Ember to find Flame and lock him up in the dungeons before he gets Burakis message. But now I remembered what my mother used to say before I left the village: "Remember Gana,if you see yourself dead you know it is your destiny and you should not be interfereing in that. If you do,bad things will happen. Too bad that I can not even speak about it..." So I actually never found out what it was but I will try to save Flame from his death and me from my death. To save Pyron and Angel from that awfull memory that will hit them like a thunder of bad emotions. I gotta stop it. Whatever bad happens to me, I allways find a way to end it. So I will find a way to end this,whatever will happen to me if I interfere. I got to a valley where Flame and Pyron and others were,having a good time,everyone was kinda happy. Even Flame was. But from what I saw in the future I still felt those anger,fury and sadness towards him. I gotta make him do whatever I want before Buraki does. So I got up to him. "Flame!" He turned around and smiled. "Hey Gana. Whats up?" I didnt say anything. I just looked at him.
You will obay me. You will follow my every command. Buraki inflicted something into you that is gonna make you kill me. You gotta fight it, you gotta listen to me and to me only. Why would I listen to you? Cause if you listen to Buraki,you will die!