nedjelja, 25. listopada 2009.

SWITCHED

...Scilence...Do not wake her up....hahaha...take her to my lab and put her next to that fox...we shall play a little game with them. Muahaha...
Gana: «Huh?» I dont feel my wings,my paws...I feel kinda fluffy. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I get up,there was a mirror opposite my glass cage. I look at myself in the mirror. What the...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! I wasnt myself...I was a red fox! Gana: «Oh my GOD!!» is..that my voice? I have a male voice!!??!
???: «Dont panick...I got worse...» I heard myself. I look around and I see myself in anotehr cage. Gana: «What the hell is going on? Why do you have my body?»
???: «Ahh...Im Anakin. You have my body and I have yours...Buraki switched our sould,hes playing a game with us...Dont ask me what game cause I dont know.» I was so confused,I guess they left Jane,so I hope she finds Pyron an dothers and tells them Im not dead.
*meanwhile*
Jane: «GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!» she was in a box sent to Africa.
....
Gana: «Oh my God...Jane is in Africa. Im stuck here! GOD NO! I will kill Buraki. Well,do I still have my powers?» I try to breathe fire and electricity,it was no use. I try to see what will happen in the next 40 minutes,I couldnt see anything. Buraki was smart,he only switched our souls not our powers so I hope Pyron can sence me. I try to contact him so I close my eyes and think of him. I see his lost,in a forest with Angel hidden in a bush. Hes talking to..Jessica? I open my eyes. Gana: «OK,she will help him find me...no worries...I will be back in my body.» Anakin rolls his eyes: «Dont get you hopes on....» Scientists and guards come and take us to Buraki. Oh my...he was very big. Gana: «No longer a snake,eh Burki?» Buraki: «Hmm...no longer a dragon,eh Gani?» Gana: «Why did you switch 2 complete strangers?» Buraki: «Well...its better to switch two strangers and besides...your powers are eaqul,so I choose Anakin and you. But Anakin is alone,you have a family. Will you play my game? Or will you escape and kill your Angel and friends?» I was confused. Gana: «Oh I will escape allright as soon as I kill you,free other prisioners and...why should I kill my Family?» Buraki smiles: «I am allaways one step ahead of you Gana. You see,after I switch you two I put a chip in you heads and a little bomb in your stomack that exploeds on my command. I can see where your going and what your doing and what you intend to do before you do it in my head and I can control you with my mind. You two have the same chip installed like my robot army,soon the rockets will destroy mayor cityes and I will rule the world!» Gana: «In your dreams butface!» he looks at me angry and I punch myself in the nose. Gana: «Oh! Why you....» Buraki: «Dont make me kill yourself. Now...level one is in single player...good luck.» A bright light flashes and I appear in the Great Hall ruins. Gana: «Oh..ouch. uh?» I look around. Gana: «Oh no...so it started.» the rockets were sent to destroy every city on planet,many creatures and humans were wiped out of the face of the Earth. Before the big impact I found a cave that led to the underground ruins so I hide there. I survived Judgement day. But did Jane,Pyron and others survived too?