nedjelja, 25. listopada 2009.

DON'T FORGET ME!

Kyle...was dead. Dead. Dead. The words that kept repeating them selves in my head. I was crying the whole night. Kyles body was on the otehr side of the cave. I was shaking. The night was cold and dangerous. Snow storm was raging the entire night. He was dead. Oh,there it goes again! He is dead...hes not coming back. Gana: «He...is not...coming...back, every again.» I cry more now. ???: «Gana...dont forget me! Please!» I look around,Gana: «Huh? Kyle?» he was standing infront of me,I look behind him,his body was still there. I was in shock. Kyle: «Dont forget me. If you do I'll die.» Gana: «But you allready are dead!» Kyle: «No...if you forget me,I will die.» Gana: «What??» Suddanly the earth starts shaking and Kyle and his body dissapear. Gana: «Kyle??» a bomb exploded I fell down.