nedjelja, 25. listopada 2009.

AN AKWARD SITUATION

Somethings wrong. I get out of the cave and I see dragons above me flying and shooting fire bombs at the machines. I see Lagon. Gana: «Ah! HEEEEYY!!» I yell. He looks at me and comes down. Lagon: «Its okay fella I got you now...» fella? I'll kill him later. Soon he takes off and after 30 minutes of intense bombing and aerostats shooting at us,we came in a forest. Lagon puts me down. Lagon: «Whats your name?» Gana: «Uhm...Im actually Ga... I am warning you,if you tell anyone who you really are I will activate that bomb inside of you and everyone including your baby will DIE!» I Was shaking. Lagon: «Your name?» Gana: «Im..Anakin» Lagon: «Well...Im Lagon. Now get inside this cave,Sparx will lead you to the underground city of Ember.» Gana: «Ember? Wasnt that...just a legend?» Lagon: «Yes...but we found it...now go.» so Sparx leads me to the gates of Ember and shows me were the rest of the group is. I saw Pyron,Angel and Nikki. Nikki??? *gasp* Gana: «Grrrrrr....» Sparx: «Whats wrong? See any enemy of your there?» Gana: «Yes...I do. Grrrrrrr!» I was furious. Look at her,snuggeling and hugging Angel. Kissing Pyron. Gana: «Kissing Pyron?!?!??!? Oh no you DONT» Sparx: «Huh?» I roar and attack Nikki and I bite her neck. Pyron grabs me and throws me, so I hit a rock. And that hurt a lot. Gana: «Ough...» I look at them. Pyron hugs Nikki. Nikki: «Grr...stupid little fox!» Gana: «Huh? Who you calling stupid,you little tramp! GRRRRR!» I was so mad and angry. Nikki and Pyron gasp. Pyron: «OK I dont know who you are and what you want from Nikki....» Gana: «I wanna barrie her alive with Burakis machines!» I interrupt him. Lagon: «OK easy now. What did Nikki ever do to you Anakin?» Gana: «Oh I'll tell you what...she was trying from the first day she appeared in our lives,to steal Pyron away from me! After our first battle she gave up and told me that mine and Pyrons love was unbreakable..but I see that those were just words,Pyron you disappointed me!» Everyone was looking in shock. Nikki: «Dont tell me you had a relationship with a fox!» Pyron: «NO! This fox is crazy! Look man,Idk how you knew about that...but my real love,Gana,is dead. Ok? Dead,and shes not coming back,ever. I saw her body in the ruins, then Buraki and others came and picked her up,there was nothing I could do!» Gana: «....YES YOU COULD! You couldave stopped them from taking me..I mean Gana away! And if you and Gana are truly conected...how come you arent feeling her presance now?» Pyron: «What are you talking about?» Gana: «Oh my dear Red...Gana is here,in this room...right now. And shes watching you. She saw you and Nikki kissing. And I've gotta say...she is very,very ANGRY!» Pyron: «Nikki kissed me...cause she wanted to cheer me up,I was crying after Gana. I could never ever cheat on Gana...» Gana: «I believe you...things are messed up,and I cant say anything without the worst things happening. Pyron just take care of Angel,Lagon you keep being a good leader, Nera,Spirit and others be brave and stay alive...Nikki...just stay away from Pyron ok? Cause I will seriously barrie you alive....Im just kidding,take care.» she smiles. I put my head down and I go to my hut. Pyron: (theres just something about this fox,very familliar...) «Angel...stay here with Nikki. I have to take care of something.» Pyron follows me to my hut. I was laying down. Pyron: «Gana? Is that you?» I was in shock. I look at him. Gana: «NO...I am not Gana. I am Anakin.» he looks at me. Pyron: «Yes...I can see you...you are Gana!» Gana: «NO I am NOT Gana! I just...have...the power to see the past of the...people,dragons..just when I look at them..and...I am...very sencetive...» I try to lie. Pyron: «Hmmm...I'll pretend to believe you...» he leaves. Lagon: «What happened Pyron?» Pyron: «That fox...I sence its Gana,but something is bothering her...something very bad is happening and I have to findout what...» soon,the bell rings and the real Anakin with my body appears. I get out of the hut and I look in shock. Gana: «Oh no...» Lagon: «See? Thats fox is not Gana...»he says and runs towards Anakin. I look at Pyron. Pyron: «Hmm...that is not Gana. Just look at her. She is confused,I can see she doesnt know our friends.» he says to Spirit. Spirit: «Yeah...she is acting wieard...somethings not wright.»