nedjelja, 27. prosinca 2009.

BATTLE ON THE SLIVER LAKE - A new friend or foe ?

«Did you hear that?» Pyron asked
«Yeah...» I answered. «We must go Pyron.»
But sudanlly he turns dark and jumps on me. «Ah!» I scream. He scratches me with his claw. «Where is she ?» I got angry too. «I....dont...KNOOOW!» I also turn dark and push him off of me. We looked at each other. After a few moments Pyron sits down and turns normal again. When I saw that I came closer to him. He looks at me confused. I turn normal again. «Whats happening to me ?» Pyron asked. «It seems to me that you cant handle your fear and emotions.» I answered «But...how did you...?» «I happen to be much more stronger and powerfull then you are Red...I can control it,but your weak Pyron,so the gift,the power that you have...Controls you....Hm!»
«Oh boy...quit being a show of...» Pyron sad
«Whats a matter Pyron? Cant handle a competition?»
«Shes got a point...you are weaker then she is...hahaha!» Dark Pyron
«Shut it...» Pyron sad.
«Your just jelouse cause a girl kicked your....»
before I could finish, something exploded.
«AH! What was that ?» I ask
«Shh....»
everything got quiet. We get closer to eachother and we listen. We stay there for a couple of minutes.
«Pyron....» I whispered to him.
«What is it ?»
«I felt the earth move...»
we look at eachother. Sudanlly huge machine comes out of the ground. We fly away. «What is that thing ?!» I yell. «I dont know ! I never seen that before in my life!» Pyron answered. «Well whatever it is...it has Buraki written all over it !»
«You got that right!»
«Lets fly above!» I sad. Pyron agreed. We heared bombs exploding.
As soon as we got above the forest we saw our friends and other crew members fighting againts Burakis machines. «Oh no...» Pyron was in shock. «We are unprepared!» he sad. We turn around to see the machine that came from under the ground. It got higher and higher. That was the biggest one yet. «Oh no Pyron,we should help them,look its Nera!» Nera was fighting againts 10 little machines. «What are those things?!» Pyron asked. «Those are the latest creation,Jumpers.» Jumpers are the meanest,most annoying and most dangerous little creeps. They are pack hunters.
We landed where Lagon was. «Lagon wheres Angel?» Pyron asked. «I dont know!» he answered and continued to fight. «OH no....» he sad «Anakin!» we saw Anakin fighting a death hound. Black machines shaped as a dog. Pyron burns down the machine with his fire. «Thanks Pyron...but I really could hanle him...» sad Anakin. «Nevermind that,this is importaint! Wheres Angel?» he asked. «I dont know! Im sorry I really dont know where she is...» Pyron was getting worried. I could see in his eyes. «Hey little lady...» Someone greeted me. «Who are you?» the gray dragon was smiling. «Well,I am Clayd.» he looks at me with his green eyes. «I know you...your the greates assassin who ever lived.» I sad. «Haha,yeah.» He smiled again,and came closer. But I moved away. He was scary. «Hey,you! What are you doing here ?» Pyron came. «Hm...Pyron is it ?» Clayd asked. «Yeah...am I that famouse?» Pyron sad. I could see he was angry. «Haha,your a funny guy Pyron. You know...theres a bounty set on you and your blue girlfriend...»
«Do what you want with me,but if you hurt Gana...I will...» Pyron didnt finish the sentace,Clayd punched him in the face. «Hahahaha! Grrrrrrr!»
«That...was a mistake...» Pyron sad
«You...are a mistake Pyron. But the good news is,I never came here to kill you...specially not the beautyfull lady over there,if I came here for that purpose,you would be dead allready.» he sad. «Now what makes you believe that?» Pyron asked. «If Clayd wants you dead,your dead.» I answered. Pyron looked at me. Then looks back at Clayd. «So...Clayd eh?» Clayd nods «Why are you here then?» «I came here just to make friends.» he sad,and made an agry look at Pyron. A machine came behind him,but he turns around and destroys it in a second.
«I will hurt you...» Pyron is getting angry.
«Hahaha...» Clayd laughs «Bring it....»